Re: [IP] Response to Support

    I feel like I'm playing Shana Alexander here doing "Point Counterpoint" on
Sixty Minutes! Just wanted to offer the opposing view- we ONLY ever get up
during the night if Melissa herself happens to awaken because she feels low,
or if we're doing an overnight basal fasting test. However, Melissa's no where
near as active in sports as Lily. I do know of another soccer-playing teen-
aged girl whose mother mentioned getting up every night around 3:00 to check
her bgs. I might be inclined to be more cautious if I knew she'd been
extremely active & might be experiencing a delayed drop from the earlier

Regards, Renee