Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

I feel really proud of the fact that I have been able to educate friends, co-
workers, nurses and the general public about diabetes. Like you said, so many
people, most actually, think all we have to do is not eat sugar. They don't
realize that it is one of the leading causes of death. If my pump or my ID
Bracelet gets them to asking questions GREAT!!!!! I may be educating the one
person that will go on and find a cure for all of us.

That's my other 2cents.