Re: [IP] New Problem

I have had this happen to me when I was on the Mini Med. I'm now on the
Disetronic. My basal rates are pretty low, .5 to .8, and when you only get a
fraction of an amount of insulin you can be out for a long time before the
pump lets you know. I also ran into a problem a couple of years ago, not with
Humalog, but I had crystals in my bottle of Velosulin that I wasn't aware of
until I kept getting really high readings.