Re: [IP] Re:ID Bracelet being unnoticeable

I guess my biggest concern is not especially letting people know that I'm a
person who happens to have diabetes, but also the fact that there is supposed
to be an insulin pump attached to me to save my life. My fear is of having an
automobile accident and the tubing be cut and the pump being lost. By the time
Anyone would notice blood sugar results after not having my insulin for quite
awhile, Oh well, by then the injuries from the accident would be a mute (sp)
point. Just my own opinion on the point. Like everything in life, we all have
choices to make and all of those choices have natural consequences.