Re: [IP] Re:ID Bracelet being unnoticeable

	I have a very nice silver id bracelet.  Every year my students want to see it
because of it's "Cool" design.  Just because the bracelet is tasteful does not
mean that it is not noticed.  I've had enough recongition of the bracelet to
let me know that in an emergency someone will notice that I have one on.  Also
we have a pager sized pump hanging off of our bodies 24 hours a day. If they
miss the bracelet, I am sure they won't miss that. :)  ~DD