Re: [IP] Flonase and swelling

You could be having an allergic reaction - mild though it may be - to the
flonase. Flonase is designed so that there is very little cortizone/steriod
entering your system. That's why many physicians prescribe it to diabetics
because there is little to no change to our bodies chemistry.  I'd check with
the doctor on Monday and let him know what's going on.  My doctor always likes
me to call even if it sounds silly.  ~DD