Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

> Of course, when you are diabetic there is some defective process in your
> body. No question about that. I was just concerned about people feeling
> that they (as a person) were defective because of diabetes.

I quite agree, Sam. In fact I sometimes wonder if as diabetics* we have
a better understanding of the fragility of human life, which causes us
to live life more fully, and with more purpose.

John
* I use this noun carefully, but intentionally here
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/