Re: [IP] Warning - Diabetic on Board and breaking bracelets

Do you think the medic alert jewelery would with stand a crash if your
car was wearing it and not you?  I would mind hanging a necklace over my
rear view mirror if I knew it wouldn't be distroyed in an accident.

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 15:46:21 -0400 (EDT) Don Francisco <email @ redacted>
>Wasn't something similar to this tried a few years ago with pink
>and yellow stars?
>Don Francisco
>home:				work:
>email @ redacted		email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]