[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #496

Medic Alert ID solution.    I use a free card from the ADA.    It says
"I HAVE DIABETES" in big red letters across the top.   It gives basic
diabetes information on the front and has room for personal information
on the back.   After I fill it out I go to the local copy store  "Kinkos"
 and get it hard laminated.   I then punch a whole in one end and use a
cheap chain from the local hardware store.   I wear this around my neck
whenever I leave the house.   This method costs less than two dollars.
It usually lasts at least two years before the chain breaks.   It's
obviously bigger than the medic alert tags,  but if you aren't fussy this
works fine.
Gary Pieper    (email @ redacted)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]