Re: [IP] Re:Dr. Creech

I agree that Dr. Creech is wonderful.  There is a real difference having a
doctor who has diabetes themselves!

I left Chattanooga in 1987, went to Indiana for 2 years, Tupelo, MS for 2
years, Birmingham for 2 years, and back to Indiana, getting ready to move to
Sandusky Ohio.  A lot of doctors to find and educate!

I think I may have met you when I was in the hospital getting my pump.  I
loved his program in Chattanooga. Carb counting back then.

I thank God for sending us to Chattanooga.  I think it saved me a lot of