[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Humalog&Velosulin

> John,
> Can you give us a translation for the word "blinkered"!! What does it mean?
> Judy C.


Sorry! Had no idea this was a British-only word :) Blinkers are those
patches you put over a horse's eyes so it can only see straight ahead,
and not to get disturbed by what's happening to the side. So if you're
blinkered, well, you have no idea what is going on around you.

mailto:email @ redacted

Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/