Re: [IP] Re:Dr. Creech

I started seeing Dr. Creech when he was first in Birmingham at Eye Foundation.
When he moved to Chattanooga I followed and was in the hospital a lot. One
time for 31 days. Then followed him to Nashville. Anyone that has ever used
him knows why we follow him. I haven't seen him in about 4 or 5 years. I was
using MiniMed then, but now I'm on the Disetronic. Really preferred the
Minimed, but Dr. Trippe thought I needed the ability for more basal rates. I
live in Montgomery, Al. Are you in Chattanooga?