Re: [IP] medic alert

> From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
> Date: Thursday, August 20, 1998 6:56 PM

>I'm still looking for kid-proof
> suggestions that Steph can't take off and leave on the tub, at a
> etc.

On Jessica's medic alert she was always taking it off when she was younger.
 My dad decided that a little bit of JB Weld on the clasp could fix that
problem and it did.  It eventually wears off in about a year, but we have
no more problems with her taking it off or it coming undone by itself.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 6, Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog
email @ redacted
ICQ#  1147559