Re: [IP] Re:

If you check on our website, there is a books link and you can order Pumping
Insulin or get an 800# if you prefer to call.  Pumping Insulin is the "bible"
for pumpers.  Our website also has some excellent How-tos on fine-tuning

BTW, where do you live?  Dr. Creech and his former partner Dr. Brammer were
the doctors who introduced me to the pump 15 years ago in Chattanooga.  Small
world.  What pump is Creech using these days?

Any pumpers out in Oregon or Washington ever run into a Dr. Shelby Brammer?