[IP] air travel

I have been on a pump for about 8 years and have not come across any problems during that time regarding air travel. The only thing that I suggest to you is to carry on all your diabetic supplies with you and do not check them through baggage....You do not want to get to your destination and find out your supplies did not arrive with you. Security will probably not say a thing about your supplies when you put your carry-on bag through the X-Ray machine.Have a good trip.