Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

   Excellent advice! You're so right that most people are too busy worrying
about themselves to even notice the Medic Alert. I consider it in the same
vein as insurance.  I hope to never need my car insurance, but I still pay it
regularly just in case. Likewise for Melissa's Medic Alert - hope she's never
in a situation where it could be critical to have it, but just in case, I want
it there!! As for durability, her original stainless steel one DID wear off
(the red enamel that is) so we recently splurged on the sterling silver one.
She wears it with another silver bracelet that USED to belong to me, but if
anyone notices anything, it's the 2nd bracelet with the unusual shaped stone
that came from a funky craft shop in Arizona!...

Regards, Renee