Re: [IP] airport security with pump

Aileen wrote:
> I am getting ready to make my first flight out of state in 20 yrs, and I
> have the added delight of traveling with my pump.  Do you have any advice
> for me, especially the issue of airport security with my insulin, syringes,
> and pump?  I will not be changing time zones at least, so that won't be an
> issue.

It usually isn't a problem. I just went on my first plane trip with my pump
and nobody bothered about it at all. Worst I've heard of in the USA is that
a security person may ask about it and let you pass when you answer that
you're a diabetic and what's what. The only worse thing, and only 1, that
I've heard about outside the USA wah in Indonesia, main problem they couldn't
understand the technology so doubted the story.

Ted Quick