Re: [IP] Welcome Newcomers

   And since we just got back from vacation & even with accessing my e-mail
via my husband's laptop, I STILL have over 100 e-mails from this group, I'll
simply "DITTO" your welcome to all the newcomers!!!
   What a pleasure it is to travel with a "pumping" teenager as opposed to the
MDI days! Last night we finally stopped for dinner at 8:00 NOT because of
Melissa's needs, but because my husband had driven for 4 hours non-stop &
needed a break!!!

Regards, Renee