Re: [IP] eyes

Sara,  I'm sorry about your experience.  I had a similar one.  My son was
referred to a doctor who I called and the receptionist asked first thing "what
is your insurance".
I told her and she said, Dr. X doesn't take that insurance, call Dr. Y.
Before I could ask if she took cash, the receptionist hung up.  I was shocked
that she was so abrupt and so rude.  I took my son to a totally different dr.
that I was referred to by a friend.  It all worked out well in the end.  It
made me mad then, but it seems kind of funny now.  ellen