Re: [IP] double barrels and Rocket Fuel

Katie,  Another interesting point--my experience is the opposite of yours.  2
months after I started on Humalog, I developed this lipohypertrophy that I had
not had since I was a child on pig insulin.  Now that I have been on Humalog
for a year, I am having NO problems with it.  My butt indentations have healed
and I have started to use them again.  If the hypertrophy developes again, I
am definitely going to use the mix.  I don't think it will though.  I just
wonder if my body had to adapt to whatever is in the Humalog insulin.  Time
will tell.  ellen