RE: [IP] Re:

Thanks for info.  While I was waiting for replies I checked my bg again - it
was 74 (down from 100 an hour ago).  I did a bolus of 3 at 7:00 pm with
dinner.  Maybe this is still working on me.  I ate 2 cookies (15 carb).
Should I set a temp. basal rate that is lower or am I just worrying too
much?  I will check my bg at 3:00 am.