RE: [IP] Re:

Marilyn,

Thanks for reply.  So, you are saying that I should be safe going to sleep
at 100.  If I am lower (70 or 80) at 3 am should I do some glucose tabs to
cover me?  This is the only scarely part for me.  It has been years since I
have known consistent good numbers - I do hope this lasts - its great.....

BarbS