[IP] Re:

Set your alarm for around 3am and check you bg. I've been on a pump for almost
18 years and it seemed so unreal to finally feel so good after 21 years of bg
around 300. It sounds like your doctor is starting you out at a good basal so
that you won't have lows. He sounds like he would rather work your blood
sugars down instead of up. That's really good.

Good luck!! I hope you continue to do really well.