No Subject

Hey guys,

I got hooked up to my pump this morning - I am using humalog.  The doctor
started me at .8 basal.  Is it possible to be doing this well this Fast!!!!
Since 3:00 this afternoon my bgs have been below 120 even after
dinner..........The doctor told me that I would run about 200 for awhile
until they got the basals correct.

My fear now is going to bed with a bg of 100.  I am used to waking up at
4:00 am with a bg in the 40s so I tend to go to bed with a higher bg rate.
I know that I am not taking nph but the fear is still there.  Can anyone
suggest anything to calm my nerves...