[IP] eyes

I saw the problem you were having with that physician in New York. I have had eye problems for a number of years, now under control, and have had 3 vetrectomies. I would recomend that you call Dr. Robert P. Murphy at the Glaser-Murphy Retina Treatment Center in Baltimore, Maryland. I feel Dr. Murphy saved my eye sight,and  he is regarded as one of the top physicians in the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy. I found that Dr. Murphy is more concerned about saving your eye sight then what kind of insurance you have. If you are interested in contacting him his office number is (410) 337-4500 ask for Ruth, she is Dr. Murphys' secratary, and tell her your situation. I feel that they will do everything in their power to help you with your problem.Good luck in what ever direction you decide to go.