[IP] Recipes for Kids who count carbs

It just occurred to me that some of you, particularly those who are parents of young children, that the magazine I work for may be of use/interest to some of you. If not, please delete this!
CLEVER KIDS is a magazine primarily for adults who work with young children - typically home day care providers and pre-school teachers. The feature that I thought might be of particular interest is called Creative Cooking. Every month we feature 2-3 recipes, and include complete nutritional information which is figured by a registered dietician. I won't go so far as to say that they are all truly nutritious snacks, but they have helped me more than once when I needed something special for a school party, and the carbs are already figured! Recipes coordinate with featured themes and holidays...August recipes were Seashell Cookies, Veggie Airplanes, and Frothy Conch Coolers, just to give you an idea. For more information, call 1-800-373-0115 to request a sample issue or e-mail me privately at email @ redacted
Betsy, Stephanie's mom