[IP] Re:ID Bracelet being unnoticeable

Darin Parker wrote:
> Because of the inferior quality of the Medic Alert bracelet
  I have had mine for over twenty years and never had a problem with
quality......

> medalion part to my arm wiht a piece of leather shoe lace.  Looks better
> and doesn;t draw  attention.  My friends often were critical of teh
> "un-cool" look of an piece of "old person's" jewlery.

Sorry the current styling of Medic Alert bracelets are not cool and draw
too much attention.

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO DO NOT SEEM TO GET THE POINT.  We should
never try to hide the fact that we have diabetes.  What is better - looking
fashionable and getting into real trouble because someone doesn't know we
have this disease or being safe and wearing a small metal bracelet.  To me
- the more conspicuous the better.

Paula