[IP] finger sticks

     Dear group,
     I'm new to the group (added to list on 8/18) and I apologise if this
     is an outdated topic, but I'm wondering what everyone uses for lancing
     devices.  I have been using the BMC Softclix device, but have recently
     had some disppointments with the quality of the device itself.  I know
     it and the lancets are more expensive, so I wondered if it was worth
     What is everyone's preferred product?
     Also, how do you choose which fingertip to test?  Organized rotation,
     or which ever one looks the best?!
     Thanks for any suggestions,