Re: [IP] Allergies

I imagine this is very much a YMMV thing, but Sudafed works well for me.
Doesn't seem to screw up my BGs, and has few negative side effects.

Much better than that is a long vacation high in the Rockies, like in Vail,
but the Sudafed's a lot cheaper, and available at my pharmacy <vbg>

mailto:email @ redacted

Dave Zakary asked: