[IP] Allergies

Anyone in Canada or the US have any luck finding a good over-the-counter
allergy medication that doesn't screw up your blood sugars?

I don't know what's come into season over the past couple of weeks - the
sneezing and sniffles is driving me nuts.

Dave Zakary

Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.

At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control transmissions.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary                                        Bowne Internet Solutions
Interactive Designer                             21 St. Clair Ave. East
mailto:email @ redacted           Toronto, Ontario
416-960-8400 x 319                           M4T 1L9