Re: [IP] living alone

There are companies similar to a wake up service like in a hotel that will
call you each morning at a designated time. If you do not answer, they will
call people on a list provided by you. If they can't reach those people, they
call an ambulance. If you wake up before the call, then you call them and they
mark your name as being contacted that day. I was looking into this setup
before I got engaged.
  I don't know how you would find this arrangement but try the ADA and your
local hospitals. - Katie
I've often considered starting a service like this. Money making idea number