Re: [IP] medic alert

When Justin was small (diagnosed at 3) we had one of the regular
medic alert ones from the drug store but my fear was of him getting
it caught on things (like monkey bars or other play things) and his
arm losing the battle.  We got him a Ladies (because it was really
small) Spiedel (expandable) ID type bracelet with a medical alert
logo on it.  We had Diabetic engraved in it.  It worked out well
and if he got it caught on anything it would just pop off.  As he
got older we had the problem of forgetting to put it back on after
showering, etc. so we went for the gold neck charm and a gold
necklace so he just wore it all the time.