[IP] living alone

                              - - Answer - -
         August 21, 1998      11:54am   MAIL IS -
   FROM: Gloria Ross, M.D.               Private
     TO: Phoebe
SUBJECT: [IP] living alone

I live alone and always keep glucose tabs right beside my bed and have an
extra blood meter I keep there, too.  I have learned not to even get out of
bed if I am experiencing a low, but pop one of those tabs, then slowly try to
figure out what my BG is and if I remember, I also put my pump on suspend
right away.

                               - - Mail - -
         August 21, 1998      10:30am   MAIL IS -
   FROM: Phoebe                          Private
     TO: GLORIAR
SUBJECT: [IP] living alone

this fall i'm moving in to a single dorm room, with a great deal of privacy,
and i'm concerned about going low during the night, and not being able to get
myself help. my current ideas are to keep a phone by my bed,
and to get a rape whisle. how are other living alone people handling this?

Phoebe email @ redacted
website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/