Re: [IP] Humalog&Velosulin

<< Tell him some people use Velosulin in the pump for the basal, and take
 Humalog by pen/needle for the meal boluses. You get the best of both
I believe it should be stated that Velosulin is a fast acting insulin simialar
to regular just not as fast as Humulog.  - Katie

Also, as a side note, I picked up a flyer at my pharmacy that said that Lilly
was going to stop making NPH and two other insulins that were pork/animal
based because only 5% of the market were using these types of insulin.