Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

> Does anyone know if ankle bracelets are available?  Where can I get one?
> I agree necklaces and bracelets are too corny.  Why not just write "I am
> defective" across my forehead?
> Jenny

i feel the same way, and actually my three sisters who are all also
diabetic are the same. my mother has being trying to get us to wear
something for years. we've had braclets, necklaces, and a medical tag
attached to my watch band, which was the best one. I haven't worn it in a
while though.. it just seems to call attention to me constantly.