Re: [IP] medic alert

<<<<And it is not a toll free number, mine says call collect, so I guess that
means it will work from Canada or anywhere else...some 800 numbers dont work
from Canada or the Caribbean.>>

the toll free number is for when help is needed they are able to look in your
records and contact next of kin, doctor also kind out any other health
problems you may have.  i used to feel as many do and not want to wear one i
won't go without it now.  to me it's too risky>>

oops.  i meant the collect number on the back of the emblem is for help.  the
800# is for ordering the bracelet or necklace.  sorry