Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

>Does anyone know if ankle bracelets are available?  Where can I get one?
>I agree necklaces and bracelets are too corny.  Why not just write "I am
>defective" across my forehead?

I don't think being diabetic makes me, or anyone else, "defective". After
all, everyone has something that's not perfect. I believe that anyone with
a chronic disease that can live a relatively normal life and make a useful
contribution to society is someone very special, hardly defective. Who you
are as a person is so much more important that any disease you happen to
have.  The bracelet is merely an important health & safety measure. It is
not a label.

[getting off my soap box]