Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

>Does anyone know if ankle bracelets are available?  Where can I get one?
>I agree necklaces and bracelets are too corny.  Why not just write "I am
>defective" across my forehead?

I like this, Jenny!

Because of the inferior quality of the Medic Alert bracelet; I tie the
medalion part to my arm wiht a piece of leather shoe lace.  Looks better
and doesn;t draw  attention.  My friends often were critical of teh
"un-cool" look of an piece of "old person's" jewlery.

Medic Alert is living in the dark ages as far as marketing goes.  Wheni can
I'm going to have an indestrcutable leather braclet made for the medalion
and rivited to my arm bone.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go