Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

I fully agree.  I had a similar circumstance when I was living in the Dallas
area.  I was hospitalized and had to educate the doctors and nurses regarding
the pump and (god forbid) diabetes.  They were clueless.  I checked myself
out of the "mid-cities" hospital and went to another one in Dallas where I
hooked up with a great "endo" and wonderful diabetes care team.

Nolan K.