[IP] Non-member submission from [Timothy Tobais <email @ redacted>]

>From email @ redacted  Thu Aug 20 15:37:42 1998

I was wondering if anyone had any trouble with site changes. I want to
hear stories of infections. Has anyone had an infection at the site of
isertion? If so what caused it? What did you do about it and what
measures have you taken to avoid it?

I read something about people who were more prone to infection than
others, something about some kind of staff that enters through the nose
and creates suseptability to infection.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

Tim T.