Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

Try the original and only Medic Alert company.  Call them at 800-432-5378.
They offer 7x24 support and maintain your pertinent items in a database for
emergencies.  They have many bracelets and necklaces to choose from with a
range of pricing.  They also have a designer series (obviously more
expensive).  They have an initial $35.00 start fee and then there is the
annual $15.00 maintenance charge.

A good organization and all charges are tax deductible.

Nolan Kienitz