Re: [IP] double barrels and Rocket Fuel

Perhaps I mis-understand you, but I believe the non-diabetic human body only
delivers one type of insulin.  I thought, over my 15 years of pump use that
the constant flow of insulin serves both the basal and bolus needs.  Needing
to take two different types of insulin negates the value of the pump.  Four 14
years I only used regular but within the last 4 months I only use Humolog. I
do not have the problems that you discuss.  Please enlighten me as to why you
use long acting and short acting insulins when the short acting is always in
your body with the pump.  Good Health and Good Happiness, Jeff.
email @ redacted
type 1 38 years
pump 15 years.