Re: [IP] medic alert

At one point I read about temporary tatoos (like kids wear) that had a
medic-alert like symbol that said diabetic, or whatever. I was ready to
follow through when my husband (former EMT) said that in training, they were
told to check for jewelry, but that he doubted anyone would notice a tatoo
unless it was very prominently displayed. I'm still looking for kid-proof
suggestions that Steph can't take off and leave on the tub, at a friend's,