Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

email @ redacted wrote:
> I felt like the pump was an attached medic alert. Isn't that enough? Do most
> of you feel that we should be wearing a medic alert as well?

Sure do! Many people, possibly including a few that work in ambulances and
such, may not know what an insulin pump is. Besides which, it can help when
a member of the general public is trying to help without a clue.

Also consider that in a car accident it's possible that your pump may be
elswhere as a result since the hose COULD be cut and the pump slip off your
belt or whatever.

Ted Quick