From: Dante Jacobson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] ID Bracelet
Date: Thursday, August 20, 1998 12:06 PM

Katie,
I recently passed out from a low in a neighbors yard.  unfortunately I was
completely out and if it wasn't for a neighbor who worked in a doctor's
office and had seen the pump before, no one would have known I was a
diabetic.  the paramedics had no idea what it was.  they thought I had
overdosed on some kind of drug.  the pump is not enough only because people
are not educated about it.  I recommend an ID bracelet.

Dante