Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

I hate the bracelet.  I usually wear the necklace when I am running just in
case I pass out.  I don't like the necklace either.  What about a tattoo?  I
would probably want it on my butt so I wouldn't have to look at it.  But then,
how would the paramedics know it was there?   I could put a note on my pump
that says--SeeButt(g).  I guess that would defeat the purpose though.  Anybody
have any good ideas for DM identification?  I might could tolerate an ankle
bracelet better, but I don't know.  ellen