Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

Oh, for God's sake, wear a bracelet!!  I was in the hospital last week
for a hypoglycemic reaction, and they unplugged my pump!  The doctors and
nurses didn't know what it was or how to use it.  My entire hospital stay
my blood sugars were up in the 400s.  I wish I had had a bracelet with
pump info on it.

>Katie wrote:
>> I felt like the pump was an attached medic alert. Isn't that enough?
>> of you feel that we should be wearing a medic alert as well?
>We should ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT QUESTION, wear a medic alert bracelet.
>are too many beepers, uneducated medical professionals and regular
>who do not have a clue as to what the small box with a clear string
>from it hanging from by belt is.
>> Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]