RE: [IP] ID Bracelet

My brother-in-law is a state trooper and he told me that most wouldn't know what an insulin pump is(seriously!!!)  I have on my medic-alert bracelet that I wear and Insulin Pump.  That way I know for sure if I can't speak for myself, it can....
Just my .02

I felt like the pump was an attached medic alert. Isn't that enough? Do most
of you feel that we should be wearing a medic alert as well?
 - Katie

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef