[IP] Re:ID Bracelet

The original bracelet from Medic Alert for diabetics is made of stainless
steel. This material is resistant to corrosion from chemicals typically
exuded from a diabetics skin. I've had my bracelet almost as long as I've
been diabetic. As a matter of fact, I kept my fathers bracelet when he
passed away. His ID# is A0203 and the bracelet still retains the red in the
words "Medic Alert" but the snake has lost some color.

George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated