Re: [IP] Photos

Hats off to those responsible for the entry of photos in the Diabetes Home
Page.  The list is great and it is nice to be able to read about all the
friends I have been communicating with.

They say that everyone has a twin somewhere in this world.  Won't Tom
Cruise be amazed that his identical twin lives in Germany and is a
classical singer!!!